Guide for ring sizes
Jewellery from Ninna York is primarily made of sterling silver, but can also be ordered in 14 or 18 carat gold — yellow gold or white gold.
Most of the jewellery is oxidized, which makes the surface dark. This is not a permanent condition and the dark color will be worn away by daily use. The dark color will be most visible and sometimes permanently in furrows and depressions of the jewellery. This provides a depth in the jewellery and the look that is desired!
Here's a few recommendations for you to take good care of your jewellery:
- Be careful about wearing jewellery when you are a physically active.
- When not using your jewellery, store it in the Ninna York jewellery box.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the jewellery, and avoid contact with cream, hairspray, makeup, etc.
- If you want to clean the jewellery, use a soft toothbrush and mild soap. Avoid chemicals.
- Avoid direct impact on the gemstones.
- Be aware that long chains tend to be fragile, as they easily get stuck and may break.